Hoffman Hills Venue Details 2018-19
Payment and Deposit
- A $500 Security Deposit for Small and Medium events and $700 for Larger events will tentatively hold your date. If another client is interested in the same date you have chosen, you will be notified and given the opportunity to pay the 50% due to secure your reservation. You will have 24 hours from the time you are contacted either by phone, e-mail or voice mail to make this payment. If payment is not received, you could potentially lose your reservation/date.
- For all events occurring within 180 days or sooner a 50% down payment plus a refundable Security Deposit (for damages/ cleaning etc.) is due upon receipt of the signed contract and will secure your date.
- The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to the original booking date.
- Cancellations made 90 days or more prior to the event will receive a 50% refund of your venue fee and full return of the Security Deposit.
- Cancellations made less than 90 days prior to the event will not be refunded including the Security Deposit.
- Cancellations made with only the Security Deposit will a receive 50% refund.
Special Events Liability insurance is required for all events at Hoffman Hills. We require that you obtain a Special Event Insurance Policy (we recommend www.theeventhelper.com) and require the following coverages:
1. $1,000,000 per occurrence/$2,000,000 aggregate liability
2. $5,000 Medical
3. Host Liquor Liability
4. Coverage for 3 days; the days before, the day of and the day after your event.
5. $125,000 Property Damage
6. Deductible is your choice, most prefer $1,000
7. List Hoffman Hills Lavender Farm and its owners as Additional Insured.
The Certificate of Insurance is required 30 days prior to the event.
No Smoking Please!
Hoffman Hills does not allow smoking anywhere on the premises without prior written arrangements and consent. PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR GUESS OF OUR POLICY. Thank you for your respect and consideration of our farm and of the other guest in attendance.
Reasonably amplified live music from CDs and/or DJs are permitted at a reasonable sound level. If the volume becomes excessive, we reserve the right to interrupt the power if the volume is not turned down. Last Dance shall be 10 minutes before the end of your event and all music must cease. This can be no later than 11p.m. unless specifically granted by Hoffman Hills.
Hoffman Hills does not hold a liquor license. All alcohol served on the premises must be served at one location by a person who is fully license to do so. . No alcohol shall be consumed anywhere on the property without the proper permits for our location. Proper permits and licenses must be displayed before the beginning of your event. Prof of legal drinking age is required. If your guests become noticeably intoxicated, Hoffman Hills reserves the right to close the bar at any time. ‘Last Call’ for alcohol shall be one hour before the end of your event, and then the bar must be closed. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Well-supervised children are welcome. We do not accept responsibility for the safety of unsupervised children. Please keep all children out of the Lavender plants
Hoffman Hills does not allow pets on the property. We love our pets as do you but for the safety of your and our pets and of the guest in attendance we ask that all pets remain at home. Our farm property has also been identified with the possible presents of the parvo virus. LEASE NOTIFY YOUR GUESS TO LEAVE THEIR PETS AT HOME. Service dogs are allowed.
Hoffman Hills allows outside catering of your event. However, we can highly recommend local catering who are experienced in catering weddings/events at our farm and can offer you a unforgettable Lavender-Cuisine menu!
You are responsible for clean-up after your event. The following is required:
1. We provide trash barrels and liners but require all trash be delivered to our dumpster for disposal.
2. Pick up all trash into trash bags then to the dumpster.
3. All glass bottles, including wine, champagne, beer must be disposed of separately by the lessee.
4. Help in the takedown and storage of tents and tables.
5. Check with lessor for inspection before leaving.